Monday, October 19, 2009

(Feeling impatient)

A dis-ease.  


I am a child who cannot seem to stop fretting over her clothes.  It feels a little too tight here, a little itchy there, quite cumbersome over here, and just impossible everywhere else.  No, I am not quite comfortable in this skin.  Whether it is new, or old, I can't really tell.  All I know is that it's incredibly different from what I had gotten used to.  If it is new, then I suppose I just need some time to get used to it.  But if it is old--that is, if it is the same as what I had always had, but had been worn down and soiled by time--then I must believe that a time is coming when I will finally be able to break out of it and revel in the glory of...


In the meantime, I must keep myself from scratching too hard, lest I wound myself.  Time, and the infinite grace of God, shall be my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment